music is life


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HELLO!!!!!!!!!
ITS 5.43 AM NOW!
i'm hyper i dk why......
i just came back>.<
this few days........
keep coming home so late with teresa and co.>.<
become bad liao>.<
no la.....
watch avatar 10.30 movie
ended at 1.30 i think.
the movie is seriously nice!
i dun mind watching it again!
ask me along to watch arh!>.<
in the cinema aready high liao>.<
taxi to hse downstairs from plaza sing
talk talk talk until 4 plus going 5.
kor kor sleep until snore when teresa and me talk>.<[very the loud!]
came home,my mother never scold me,still chat with me.>.<
holiday ending liao......
can see gladys , cheryl , huijing and beloved ah ma>.<
very long never talk to ah ma liao>.<
ah ma got miss me ma?>.<
i miss u lei>.<
jk jk.
i'm zhuan yi to benjamin mckenzie>.<
still high.......
5.53 le.
i still can't sleep>.<
bb.