music is life


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

muha! muha! muha! muha!
tomoro going watch alvin alvin alvin AND THE CHIPMUNKS!
YAY YAY YAY YAY!
cheryl dun worry la i pei-ing u watch again^.^
so excited!
actually going out with huijing tomoro de
sorry ar.....
called teresa"
me: wei?

teresa:ya?where you?

me: at somerset.
eeyer!!!!!!!!!
you tomoro going watch alvin never ask me along?!

teresa:i thought you going out with ur fren?

me: change le.

teresa:orh go la.

me: muha muha muha! ok ok^.^"

lol!!!!!!!!
dunno wats funny but feel funny>.<

called yi wei"
me: SHU SHU!!!!!!!!

yi wei: yes?

me: YOU THIS ZHE ER DE MAN!
GOT GO OUT NEVER ASK ME ALONG!!!!!!

yi wei: got ppl tell me u going out ma.....

me: who?0.0

yi wei: teresa lor.

me:.....
tomoro come fetch me ar>.<

yi wei:......
why......

me:>.<
just la>.<
fetch teresa liao fetch me hor>.<

yi wei: ok....

me: i thought you working?

yi wei: ya la! you still call......

me:>.<
sorry la>.<
work hard to feed me hor>.<

yi wei: 0.0!!!!!

me: jk la>.<."

lol lol lol lol lol!

went to tangs.
saw the snsd de gee video......
decided when school reopen will disiao cheryl>.<
hahahahahaha
feelings change like a wind>.<
my brother ask me which one u choose?
then i replied
this one de character that one de body>.<
hahhahahahaha>.<
lol
get it?>.<
if u get it i cham le>.<
hahahahahaha

yesterday went to look for godma
she become more and more beautiful liao
gave her bdae present
she gave me christmas present.
my one and only present^.^
will cherish it!
thank you lots!
lololol!
ok la bb liao!
happy holidays>.<