music is life


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

its been so long that i updated my blog>.<
its dead i guess but i just feel like updating it anyway.
i dunno why but some ppl just make me feel disgusted>.<
even guys watching u noe wat is better than this ler.......
i dunno la... just very disgusting.........
piang...... i really feel like puking.
anyways.....
today in school my hp almost kenna confiscated again.....
i really need to kick the habit of using hp in class>.<
but even so ppl around me still cheer me up .
thanks alot!!!! if not i think i'll break down>.<
super inattentive>.<
haizzzzzzzz..........
so fail....>.<
stay back after school with cheryl,brandon,jon and yaofeng.
do maths hw.
had fun.
on the way home with ryl and yf went to the posb machine to do a transaction>.<
this is the first time i use>.<
so baichi still need to see hp for pw >.<
hahahahaha.
ok la i gtg le bb^.^