music is life


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

what have i got myself into......
after school stayed in school with my daughters and sons>.<
1st daughter- huijing
2nd daughter- cheryl
1st son- yao feng
2nd son-hui chao
3rd son- jon
4th son- brandon
5th son- jeff
lol!!!! i very busy hor so many children
not all stayed back after school hor.
lol!!!!
after my 4th son cut hair.
we went home[my hse my hse]
we play mahjong
lol like all noob playing >.<
in the end only me and 2nd daughter game.
my 1st son oso got game 1 time only.
haiyo mai sad ok
姜还是老的辣>.<
LOL!!!
den after that we talk about the son and daughter thing.
i said that i too 疼 my 1st son in the end all my other children malnutrition>.<
so bad so bad>.<.
lol lol jk jk
no offence ok^.^.
爱你们啦!^.^.
and hor my husband die liao hor when my 5th son born he die liao
too happy to see such cute 孩子 he got himself>.<.
ok la enough of my rubbish.
bb^.^.